Trifecta Holdings PTE LTD. (Company Registration Number 201628714K)(the ‘Management’) owns and operates Trifecta Martial Arts (the ‘Gym’) at 20 Havelock Road #01-05 Singapore 059765 (the ‘Premise’).
- I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data as provided to Trifecta Holdings Pte. Ltd. (the “Management“) for the purposes of (a) processing this application; and (b) the administration of this application in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- I declare that all information provided is true and correct.
- I agree to notify the Management if any changes need to be made or if I and/or any of the attendees are unable to attend the requested slot. I acknowledge that in the event of failure to do the foregoing, the Management reserves the right to reject all future trial requests made by me or by a proxy on my behalf.
- I acknowledge that in the event that the above terms and conditions are breached, the Management reserves the right to reject this, and all future trial requests.
- The Management also reserves the right to refuse entry and/or bar any or all the attendee(s) from participating in the trial, if the Management, in its sole and absolute discretion, is of the view that (a) the attendee’s presence in the Gym and/or (b) participation in the trial and/or (c) for any other reason, is deemed to be detrimental to the other clients, members, employees, representatives and agents, facilities, equipment or reputation of the Gym and the Management.
- By entering the Premises, regardless of whether you participate in a class or training, conducted by the Gym’s instructors, you agree, for yourself and anyone entitled to act on your behalf, to hold harmless, waive and release the Management, its employees, representatives and agents for any personal injury, accident, death, loss, damage or theft on the Premises.
- You are required to wear the appropriate attire for the lessons you are attending. Uniforms and gis must be approved attire by the Gym.
- You must exercise due care to avoid causing injury to yourself and anyone else. You must follow the instructions of the Management and/or the instructors. The Management and/or the instructors may stop you from attending class or participate in any training on the Premises if he decides that it is unsafe for you or anyone else. Latecomers may be barred from attending class.
- Please treat the gym facilities and equipment with care. All equipment is to be returned to its proper place after use. You will be held liable for damage caused to any of the facilities or equipment on the Premises as a result of your negligence or misuse. Fighters approved by the Management have priority over the gym facilities and equipment.
- Nails must be trimmed short. You are not permitted to enter the Premises whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illnesses, diseases or other ailments such as open cuts, open sores or minor infections, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of anyone else.
- All members will update the Management of any change in your contact information, emergency contact or residential address.
- It is the responsibility of all Gym members/guardians of members to be familiar with these standard clauses.
If you fail to adhere to any of these house rules, behave unacceptably or have outstanding payment obligations, your membership contract may be suspended or terminated and/or you will be required to leave the Premises. Any and all payment made will be forfeited. The Management also reserves the right to take legal actions against anyone in breach of the House Rules.
The Management’s failure to insist on strict adherence to any if the foregoing house rules, whether intentional or by oversight, does not result in a waiver of those rights or remedies for their breach at the relevant time or subsequently thereafter. The Management reserves the right to amend these house rules by displaying the amended house rules at the Gym Premises, or through email broadcast to all members. The Management’s enforcement of these house rules in its absolute discretion is final and binding.